Wednesday 29 December 2010

A Little Sprinkle of Me.

Let's get straight to the point- I love anything and everything to do with makeup and beauty.
Due to my adoration of people in general, I decided that becoming a makeup artist was something that not only interested me more than words could describe, I could also work closely with others and help them to feel happy and beautiful in their own skin, just by working a little make up magic.

Being females I think most of us can relate to the impact make up has and this can’t be underestimated. It can have a major effect on many of us. I know for me, if I haven’t applied my makeup I lack in confidence, become introvert and generally, I just want to hide away!

Of course beauty does lie within, something everyone must remember but unfortunately we live in a society where first impressions seem more prominent than ever and this puts a great deal of pressure on women.

This blog will be filled with information, advice, photo's, video's and discussions about makeup tips and styles, beauty secrets, tried and tested products and general day to day beauty news, combined with little gems of knowledge! 

My aim and wish is that ‘A Sprinkle of Glamour’ will help you become the most beautiful and confident person you should be.

Love, H x

No comments:

Post a Comment