Saturday 21 January 2012

Say goodbye to the 'TOWIE' tan


I know TOWIE is the 'in thing' at the moment and I am sooooo with the girls of Essex with the designer handbags, sparkles and big hair. However, I just can't adopt the love of an orange tan. I have tried fake tan many times and I do have my preferred brands which I use when I am feeling extremely pale. 


A few months back I read about a new product to the 'Tan' market called Guerlain Terracotta Healthy Glow Foundation and it is AMAZING! 


GTHGF is a gel foundation which comes in 2 different shades. You can either use this product all over your face for a velvety tan or blend over your temples and cheekbones as a gorgeous natural bronzer. It is £33 from stores such as House of Fraser and John Lewis. I really believe this product is worth the money, if you want to achieve a sunkissed natural tan.


The result - a natural healthy glow and no hint of orange in sight. 


Move over TOWIE's favourite 'Fake Bake' and say hello to 'Guerlain Terracotta'. 









No comments:

Post a Comment