Monday 3 January 2011

The hair care item I would never be without!

Dry shampoo


My first experience with dry shampoo takes me back 5 years when I was studying to be a nurse.When caring for long term patients, we would often use dry shampoo with a mouse like texture to clean their hair if they were bed bound. So from then until only a few months ago, every time people recommended dry shampoo to me, I associated it with ill people and it put me off.


Unfortunately for me, I have hair which gets oily within 24 hours and so in the end had to give in. However to my surprise, I loved the stuff! I use Boots own brand dry spray (my recommendations below) and it's amazing.
You just spray some all over your hair and then brush it through with a comb and you are ready to go. There is a transparent powder in the spray which makes it suitable for all hair shades and soaks up the oil and so your hair appears dry and clean. Yeeeeeeeey!


If you suffer with oily hair or you have a busy lifestyle and need a quick spruce up after a night
out, then this is the stuff for you.




£1.99 and 4 boots points.
Here's to looking fresh all day everyday!


Love H, x

1 comment:

  1. I have hair like yours, I wash it everyday which is so naughty! I like the Batiste Dry Shampoo, brilliant if you are off out to the gym etc and don't want to wash your hair before you exercise :o)

    ReplyDelete