Wednesday 5 January 2011

Party like it's 2011....

Evening peeps,

I have spent all evening doing make overs on myself. I took pictures, screenshots and videos, to then realise that half of them hadn't come out very well due to the lighting! Very annoyed and very very tired now! So these looks will have to wait, they will be worth it though, I promise!

As I am tired I will keep this a short one but still a little gem to bare in mind when next in Superdrug.......

I went shopping on my lunch break in Fenchurch Street station when I stumbled upon GOSH. GOSH is a cosmetic brand, catering for all your everyday make up needs. I thought, hey this stuff seems ok, then I found their lip gloss. At first glance it seemed like just an ordinary lip gloss but I was wrong, soooo wrong. It has a mirror down the side of the tube, which is of course extremely helpful when you are out and in need of a touch up. It also has a light on the inside of the lid, so when in a club etc, you can see what you are doing and FINALLY it has glitter in the gloss, real glitter! So your lips sparkle like diamonds. 

They are only £7.99 as well!

If you don't believe, just pop in and try a tester, you will not be able to resist!

Happy Wednesday night.

Love, H x

No comments:

Post a Comment