Saturday 1 January 2011

Holly’s must have of 2011!

I love this hairdryer!



I have used plenty of different hairdryers in my time but this one blew me away (sorry I couldn’t resist).
I previously owned a Toni & Guy fancy hairdryer which was heavy and not very powerful and so I would spend ages and ages drying my hair. I then moved onto what appeared to be a travel hairdryer which was lighter and so therefore easier to use when styling but again took forever to dry my hair.
When finally the day came when a very very lovely person bought me a new one and there it was, the saviour of hairdrying! It may seem silly but I promise you, this hairdryer is amazing and it’s cheap too! It is not only extremely powerful and light, it also makes my hair smooth and shiney, I have seen a noticable different in the quality of my hair since using it. I bought my mum one for Christmas and she loves it too!
If you are in need of a new hairdryer or you just want one, you can pick them up in Boots for only £24.99 and you get 98 points on your card with the purchase, which can’t be bad surely?????
No longer does getting ready in a rush or styling your hair beautifully need to be a chore!
Love, H  x

No comments:

Post a Comment